Gamma Linolenic Acid is derived from borage seed oil. GLA is used to form prostaglandins, which regulate many important body processes. It is twice as concentrated as Evening Primrose Oil
- Dramatically reduces premenopausal symptoms including bloating, breast tenderness, irritability, depression & aggressive behavior
- Greatly improves sexual hormonal response & sexual interest
- Reduces menopausal symptoms including hot flashes, vaginal dryness & mood swings
- Has been used successfully to help with fertility problems
- Increases metabolic rate without dieting & therefore increases weight loss
- Helps prevent hair loss
- Greatly improves the condition of hair, skin and nails
- Significantly improves the itchy rashes associated with eczema & psoriasis
- Notably improves the symptoms associated with multiple sclerosis, fibromyalgia and lupus
- Studies show dramatic improvements in hyperactivity & ADD with GLA supplementation.
- Helps lower high blood pressure, high blood levels of cholesterol & Triglycerides
- Improves dry eye syndrome & atrophy of the salivary ducts
Check out this lovely borage plant that Katie of Prairierth Farms suggested I get. She told me that it’s flowers were gorgeous and my favorite color blue! I love the hairy stems too.